Wanted… Lively Minds!
We depend on the support and commitment of our fantastic volunteers who have contributed their time and expertise to help us. Whether you can help us here in the UK or in Africa, visiting our projects and communities, you can be sure your support will be making a huge difference.
6 week volunteering opportunity in Ghana
Help change lives whilst having the experience of a lifetime.
We are offering a unique opportunity to have an unforgettable and life-changing experience working with our beneficiaries and staff in Ghana. You will spend 6 weeks in Tamale, Northern Ghana where you will work alongside our experienced local staff to set-up from scratch a community-run educational Play Scheme and a Reading Scheme in deprived rural villages.
The next confirmed programmes are as follows:
- 17th May – 29th June 2013 (max 4 volunteers)
- 19th July – 31st August 2013 (max 6 volunteers)
- 13th September – 26th October 2013 (max 4 volunteers)
- 29th November 2013 – 11th January 2014 (max 4 volunteers)
- 20th January – 1st March 2014 (max 4 volunteers)
Tamale, Northern Ghana
- You must fundraise a minimum donation of £800 pre-departure (this will go directly into our projects in Ghana and you will see first-hand how your fundraising is making a difference and changing lives.)
- You will also need to pay for your flights and travel expenses
- We will provide accommodation, but you will need to buy your own food
How do I found out more?
Click here to find out more and apply!
You can also read our Volunteer Blog and find out what our current volunteers have been doing!
If you have any questions please contact Julia Scodie at email@example.com
We’re always on the lookout for people who are willing to donate their time and expertise to help us with Fundraising, Marketing, PR, Design, Website, Social networking… whatever your skills, or how ever much time you’re able to give, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in Volunteering please do get in touch and let us know what you’re interested in helping out with.
Email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org